Wednesday 24 April 2013

Birthday In New Zealand

It's my birthday today and although I haven't been updating this blog for a a while, I thought I would let everyone know that I'm still very much alive and kicking and still loving every moment I'm here in NZ!

So, what have I been up to? Well, I've got not just one, but two jobs now! Not just one child, but two (well actually the 2nd one will be arriving in about 3 weeks!) So everything is just about bloody fantastic! If you've come to my blog hoping to hear some bad things about the place, then think again. I've not met one Kiwi that's seem me as a negative for their country! I've EVEN been volunteering for the New Zealand Red Cross as a Disaster Welfare & Support Team Member. It's great knowing your training to help out in the event of a disaster. Well, I'm going to turn in for the night, busy day of birthday celebrations ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment